26 August, 2006

a petty theft

On thursday during the night some thieves burgled our corridor and stole our X-Box, all the games and a BMX-bike standing on the floor. As you can image this really sucks and my corridor-mates are really frustrated about this. Do give you a better understanding you have to imagine our corridor. One door leads from the staircase to our corridor. The corridor is in about 20 meters long with doors to the rooms on every side of it and one door leading to our living room/kitchen. At the end of the corridor is a french window which can be used for smokers to carry out their addiction. You can very easily climb up to the french window, since it's no more than 1 meter above the ground. But this door was definitely closed during the night. So the only solution is that the thieves came in through our main door. One of my corridor mates had a party at the balcony which is attached to our staircase. So the went in only 3 meters beside the party, picked up all the stuff and went back out with the stolen X-Box and a bicycle, just beside the other guys, having their party. I can't belief it! I wondered why the door to the corridor is normally locked, in my opinion this was only annoying, because you always have to carry your key with you but from my current point of view it is necesarry.
Since that I am even more worried about my bike. In Lund there are so many rosty shit bikes locked with the same lock as I have. Last year they stole the bike of one of my corridor mates, 2 guys went up and talked to him, while a third guy broke the lock and stole his bike. Can you imagine this? The only hope I have are the iron holders where I can attach my bike to and my Lock which is not the worst. We will see, maybe I am to pessimistic.

Right now I am trying to fix my computer, I found had some strange Microsoft-Errors. Searching the net for solutions wasn't that helpful, but I installed some patches and hopefully it will work now :/
That's it for today. We have to take advantage of the very nice weather and so I will go out now for a small bicycle-tour with Annina to a nice forest. Maybe the action will help me in getting away my hangover from yesterday too :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we lock our door too, since this bandit went into your corridor?? Well, I really hope, that this isn't going to happen again, and somebody steals your notebook!
So, keep your eyes open, and maybe lock your room too, if this is possible...

Greetings from the lovely Austria,
Aaron

13:19  
Blogger queenmob said...

eyyy...sorry for you that this burgular shite happened. stuff like this always sucks.i am glad that my bike is old and therfor not interesting for thieves... i äm vermissing you!
Angi

12:05  
Blogger Felix said...

Until now I wasn't too afraid of my notebook because I thought nobody would get into a corridor and steal something. There are 10 doors that could open every second and a lot of people going in and out. But I can lock the door to my room to, so I hope this is enough, but who knows? Right now I am locking my door if I am more than 5 minutes away.

13:53  
Blogger oakleyses said...

polo lacoste, burberry pas cher, true religion outlet, hollister uk, ray ban pas cher, replica handbags, ralph lauren uk, nike free uk, michael kors, true religion outlet, north face uk, nike roshe, sac longchamp pas cher, timberland pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach outlet, mulberry uk, nike blazer pas cher, kate spade, nike air max, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, lululemon canada, nike free run, ray ban uk, nike roshe run uk, converse pas cher, guess pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike tn, michael kors pas cher, oakley pas cher, nike air max uk, nike air force, sac vanessa bruno, jordan pas cher, new balance, north face, coach purses, vans pas cher, nike air max uk, sac hermes, hogan outlet, louboutin pas cher, air max, michael kors, michael kors outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren

01:22  
Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, moncler outlet, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, converse, louis vuitton, ugg uk, ray ban, moncler, links of london, nike air max, marc jacobs, karen millen uk, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, lancel, barbour, canada goose, hollister, swarovski, louis vuitton, hollister, doudoune moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, converse outlet, montre pas cher, moncler uk, coach outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, vans, moncler, ugg, louis vuitton, barbour uk, moncler, pandora uk, replica watches, canada goose outlet, gucci, doke gabbana, pandora charms, supra shoes, moncler

01:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

lacoste outlet
golden goose
air max
nike air huarache
hermes belt
kobe basketball shoes
michael kors handbags
adidas superstar
lebron 13
tom ford eyewear

11:29  
Blogger John said...

durant shoes
coach factorty outlet online
coach outlet store online
mbt shoes
mulberry bags sale
christian louboutin shoes
celine outlet
costa sunglasses sale
ralph lauren polo
birkenstock sandals
yolo

02:11  
Blogger jasonbob said...

adidas tubular x
yeezy shoes
bape hoodie
supreme clothing
moncler outlet
kd 11
supreme new york
yeezy shoes
nike kyrie 6
curry 5

06:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home