16 October, 2006

autumn is definitely here

After talking about the coming autumn for a long time it has finally arrived. There is no way around stating this. The air got colder, the sun is rapidly loosing it's power, (if she is shining) and is not much more than a lukewarm spot on the sky. The heat radiated by the sun can be immediately blown away by a puff(ger: leichter Windstoss), and the cold catches you again. The average temperature during the day is about 10 to 12 degree and during the night temperatures drop down between 5 and 8 degree. Today it is the first day that I woke up as early as Annina (which means 6.30, ahhh!) and I suddenly realised that it is completely dark outside. Now its 7.30 and the sun starts raising slowly, although it is foggy and you can't see that much. Hoarfrost(ger: Raureif) is on the roof of the houses and I am happy that I can stay at home in my room and don't have to go outside. I hope they will turn on the heaters soon since it is getting quite cold in my room. I have an exam on Friday so I will continue learning and sum up the weekend later on. So enjoy the weather at home!

Är det ockso höst i österrike?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Austria nights are cool and fresh, too! At the moment we got 8°C outside, last week, we started to heat our flat...
But the days are very sunny and we had a wonderfull fall the last two weeks. The trees are getting coloured and you can see hoarfrost in the early morning, too (but not in Graz).
By the way: I got a new camera :D

10:36  
Blogger Felix said...

owned!

Haha, the dormitory adminstration seems to read my blog. The fact that the do not only read it, but also follow my instructions by turning on the heating system makes my feel proud and important. Others would get paranoiac, but no-no, not me :D

12:44  
Blogger queenmob said...

the nice thing here in NY is, that even tough its getting real cold the sun kept on shining a lot over the last couple of days.
i hope they turn on the heating in our flat soon too!

16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hej,
nice site, i like it.
i'm always glad about links to my site, so what do you think about a link_partnership :) ?
just write me a mail (-> kontakt).

http://www.pfunkelferd.de/

nice greetings from delphi,
malte

19:38  
Blogger Felix said...

@my most loved antschgi: sounds good! We have some sun too, although it is not too much and weather changes quite fast, so it normally does not stay one day sunny, maybe one day not raining but not sunny.

@malta: thanks for compliments. I will check out your site but don't add links to persons I don't know reasonable well.

21:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home