01 February, 2007

going to the gym

Since we missed it last term Annina and I started our work-out in the local fitness center three weeks ago. It is the biggest gym I have ever seen, very well equipped, very, very cheap(~15 Euro/month) since it is run by the university mainly for students and university staff. They offer tons of aerobic, yoga, boxing and spinning courses. But so far we stick to the gym, we got a nice trainings plan that let's me feel muscles I did not know that I have :D

But the funniest thing are the people training there. You find everything there from "oberkörpermenschen" to slim endurance-freaks to Arnold Schwarzenegger-style guys, athletes, vain("eitel") metro sexual guys that stand in front of the mirror for half of the time, scruffy("gammlig") looking people that don't care about their outfit, bunnies that just come to look at their boyfriends, grandmothers, professors, pregnant woman, woman with their babies and finally those who I am most afraid of: woman that are more man than I will ever be. They remember me of ancient vikings who could squash me with only one hand while lifting 200kg with the other and navigating their long ships through an ice-storm :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baaaaaahahaha

13:49  
Blogger queenmob said...

you better be afraid! They can eat you with one bite and will smash you with only looking at you! they can turn your insides out with one single handmove and they will chew your manhood off while yourde still alive! They will spit in your face while squeezing your brains with their piceps! Be aware, man, be aware! Theyll take over the world!

14:32  
Blogger Axel Schlagenhauf said...

I also started going to the gym, but Twin's in Graz is very very expensive. Therefore I plan to go jogging as soon as it's a little bit warmer outside....;) Anyway, I did a fitnesscheck and half a year in the US brought me to 20% bodyfat, high blood-pressure, and a non existing training status. Isn't that horrible? I'll never go back there again!

17:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO - hilarious post!

But are you working out only one side of your body, Felix? In that case, I foresee you will do great deeds in the future. (at least that's what I learned from "Lady in the Water", LOL)

11:49  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap jordans
van cleef arpels
longchamps
new england patriots jersey
prada sunglasses
yeezy boost 350 v2
cheap jordans
kobe 11
retro jordans
air jordan shoes

11:15  
Blogger SeoMaster789 said...

So lot to occur over your amazing blog. Your blog procures me a fantastic transaction of enjoyable.. Salubrious lot beside the scene 메이저사이트

14:18  
Blogger SeoMaster789 said...

it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity 먹튀검증

12:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home