12 February, 2007

little update to life

Hej!

It has been a while since my last entry, mainly because there is not so much to report right now. Annina and I are both more or less busy with studying, sport and socializing on our corridor. My courses this term are quite interesting, I have one course where I work as a coach for a programming team of second year students which is very interesting and from whom I benefit quite a lot. Another course that I take this term is called "Intellectual property right", "Urheberrecht" in German. It deals about all the fields of IPR, like patent right, trademarks, Copyright and design. Although it is a law course it is still very interesting with a very nice and motivating lecturer.
Social life is nice as well, we had an excellent Lasagna yesterday with me as chef de cuisine. Annina and Davide from Italy helped me to prepare the probably best Lasagna I ever made. The difference to all the Lasagna we made in "The kongelige WG" was mainly that we used Barilla-Pasta instead of normal one which is a lot "softer".
The life on our corridor is getting better and better, we are starting to grow together. Although it is winter and cold I would like to do some traveling soon. Lapland is only one month away, we will meet soon to discuss everything a little bit more in detail.

1 Comments:

Blogger queenmob said...

heh, i expect you to make this Lasanga when you come back! social life is always good - I hope no ghosts of insane people bothered you yet ;-)

Hugs to you and Annina

10:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home